Downtown North Bay & Waterfront
North Bay's downtown is a vibrant hub with a diverse mix of retail, professional services, restaurants, and hotels. We take pride in attracting local entrepreneurs with unique offerings.
Learn more about local downtown shops and services by connecting with our Downtown North Bay & Waterfront Association.
North Bay's beloved waterfront is enjoyed year-round for activities like swimming, boating, fishing, rollerblading, snowmobiling, and relaxing against the backdrop of stunning Lake Nipissing sunsets.
The pedestrian underpass connects downtown and the waterfront. Enjoy the Rotary Splash pad, North Bay Museum, basketball courts and soon-to-be All-Wheel Pump Track and playground.
Key amenities include:
- 250 boat slip marina
- Next to the Government Dock; home port for the Chief Commanda II
- Picnic shelters and band shelters
- Plenty of beaches for swimming
- Heritage Mini-Train and Heritage Carousel
- A.C.T. Playground
- Kate Pace Way (bike path that runs along shoreline)